May 8th - Sound Healing in the Presence of Horses
Ready to relax, unwind, and set your intentions for the weekend? Join us Saturday mornings from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM. Sound Healing in the Presence of Horses will take place on May 8th.
During this event you will interact and observe horses using brass singing bowls as well as practice the healing experience yourself. For more information check out our events page, or send us a message.
- No horse experience is necessary.
- All activity will occur in the presence of horses. (No riding).
- Dress for comfort and bring a blanket or yoga mat
- Coffee, tea, and light snacks will be provided
- Spaces are limited to ensure a safe and comforting environment
**Please note COVID precautions will be in place, all guests are required to wear a mask while on-premises
Proceeds benefit Equine Assisted Therapy of New Jersey, A non-profit 501 C3 Corporation.
Our mission is to provide quality therapeutic services with the partnership of horses that impact the body, mind and spirit.